Feel strong, be strong, and get what your want
by Abe Kass
Do you feel others take advantage of you or you don't get what you want? Lack of assertiveness is the leading cause of frustration and disappointment and for some people, even extreme anger.
If you are not assertive, you are not taking care of yourself. You are stressed, nervous and perhaps even depressed. YOU CAN DO BETTER FOR YOURSELF!
The good news is that assertive behavior is easy to learn. In fact, a lack of assertive behavior is one of the easiest personality traits to fix!
Understand that the only way to achieve success in any part of your life is with assertive behavior. Notice that every successful person you know is assertive! Now you have an opportunity to join the ranks of these successful and accomplished individuals.
Give your life a boost forward. With assertiveness training you can get more with less effort — this is a WIN - WIN for you and everyone around you!
Hi, this is family therapist Abe Kass.
I have designed an assertiveness training audio program to give you the tools needed to get your legitimate needs met. It is one of the best self-help books for women and men looking for an effective way to learn assertive behavior.
This best self-help book teaching assertive behaviour uses the best of psychology, education and hypnosis. It has many innovative learning technologies build into the lessons. For best results, use this best self-help book for about 8-minutes-a-day for about three-weeks.*
Assertive behavior is an essential lifestyle skill needed to feel confident and strong. There is no good reason to suffer from being passive or the opposite angry and aggressive. The only sensible way to be — is to be in the middle between passive and aggressive... to be assertive.
Assertive Behavior — Feel strong, be strong, and get what you want audio book teaches you how to be assertive and live a high-quality life. Assertive Behavior — Feel strong, be strong, and get what you want is one of the best self-help books for women and men seeking effective assertiveness training.
Here are the outstanding features in these assertive behaviour lessons:
- Convenient. You are active and busy. This is precisely why I have designed assertiveness lessons that only requires 8-minutes-day.
- Private. Solve your problems privately without involving others (counseling services, teachers or doctors). Learning using Assertive Behavior — Feel strong, be strong, and get what you want self-help book and your problem and the solution remains confidential
- Full Mind Learning. Scientists know intellectual, logical, and analytical learning uses the "left/conscious" side of the brain, and emotional, imaginative, and creative learning uses the "right/subconscious" side of the brain. This best self-help book engages both sides of the mind for optimal learning, providing you with the knowledge on how to assert yourself.
- Targets A Specific Problem. There is no need for you to listen to a lengthy collection of self-improvement audio programs or read a wordy book or two, and then try to extract from it the 5% or 10% that is relevant. This assertiveness training self-help book targets a specific problem and provides a specific solution. Unlike other best self-help books Assertive Behavior — Feel strong, be strong, and get what you want teaches exactly what you need to know to be assertive... nothing more and nothing less.
Practical Skills. Theory is nice, but change will not happen without action. Plain and simple — you need to know what to do, and that is what this skill building component teaches. You will master the behavior that leads to an assertive lifestyle. The assertiveness training concepts and skills are taught in a clear and simple format.
This is what you will get in this amazing assertiveness training course:
- Introduction. This track teaches how to use these assertive behaviour lessons.
- Intellectual Mind Instruction (8 minutes). This lesson teaches the "intellectual" or conscious mind the basic principals and life-skills needed to assert yourself and live a successful life.
- Emotional Mind Instruction(8 minutes). This lesson uses the "emotional" or subconscious mind to assertive behavior.
- Deep Relaxation (about 27 minutes). This is an optional lesson that gently leads you on a personal inner journey using the power of your imagination to achieve the strength to assert yourself.
The best self-help books for women and men are easy to use and have lessons that are simple to apply. Assertive Behavior — Feel strong, be strong, and get what you want audio self-help book sets the standard for how ALL self-help books should be. In just a few minutes a day you can learn how to assert yourself and have the power to be strong and confident.
Listen to a short clip of Assertive Behavior — Feel strong, be strong, and get what you want:
CAUTION: This program won't entertain — but it WILL HELP YOU LEARN ASSERTIVE BEHAVIOR. This program uses repetition to LEARN THE SKILLS NEEDED TO ASSERT YOURSELF. DON'T BUY if you are looking for an old-fashioned — psychobabble — approach.
Lasting positive changes are possible using our advanced educational technologies. Learn in the privacy and convenience of your home, office, or car. In many cases, this self-help audio book can be an effective alternative to traditional office therapy — and at a fraction of the cost!
Purchase now this amazingly simple and easy to use audio assertiveness training best self-help book for men and women. Get the MP3 or CD version:
Reviews of Assertive Behavior — Feel strong, be strong, and get what you want:
"Incredible. Being a school teacher many extra curricular activities come up. Many a time I was asked to take charge.I could not say "no". I felt small and meek, unable to voice my opposition. That is, until I purchased this Audio Program. I have since learned to stand up for myself. I have gained the courage to say "no,that's not what I want". I feel like a new man. I am in control of MY LIFE. Thank you Wisdom Scientific for the great program!" - Steigertje
"I have been listening to your Assertive Behavior CD everyday for one week. The changes that have already taken place are remarkable. For the first time in my twenty years of marriage I was able to stand-up to my husband. Previously, I would only make excuses why I didn’t want to do something now I can tell him what I really want. I feel so much better and all of this after only one week!" - T.W.
I am listening to your CDs on Assertiveness and Relationship Listening skills. They have helped me a lot. You are an excellent Social Worker. Thank you." -Y.P.
"Having tried many books that never managed to help me. I decided to give this audio program a try. To be honest I am still amazed at how well it works.
My problem with books always was that even after they give you all the techniques and explanations, when it came to the real world my voice always managed to disappear and I couldn't assert myself. This program takes just the core techniques necessary and drills them into you till they become second nature, at that point you just find yourself speaking up when necessary. Often, after formerly difficult situations I am amazed at how well well I asserted my opinion and needs." - Brave Dave
"I have been using your Assertive Behavior CD now for a few weeks and it has really helped me get what I want, and also not feel guilty when I don’t want to do things for other people. I am planning to give this program to my teenage daughter to listen to. I don’t want her to make the same mistakes that I have been making. I now know how to avoid feeling overwhelmed and make my life work." - P. A.
"Simplicity must be the ticket. There are basic concepts presented in this program that are easily grasped and get right to the core of it. They are not the concepts I had earlier heard which did little to assist.” -Benjamin
* Please note: 8-minutes-a-day for 3-weeks is required for typical problems. Some individuals need to use this best self-help book for a longer period of time or require occasional reviews. Also, some individuals may require specific treatments not provided by this book. Since every person's situation is unique, results cannot be guaranteed.