The 15 Essential Facts
Victims of Emotional Abuse Need to Know
by Abe Kass
You are in an emotional abuse marriage or emotionally abusive relationship. It is painful, and you have no idea how to get yourself to a better place.
This is why I have written this booklet, The 15 Essential Facts Victims of Emotional Abuse Need to Know to show you exactly how you need to think about your abusive situation and what practical steps you need to take to free yourself from an emotional abuse marriage or emotionally abusive relationship.
When you get this booklet you will:
- Learn how emotional abuse destroys lives and relationships
- Learn what type of emotional abuse plagues your marriage or committed relationship
- Know how to identify the difference between normal marital conflict and an emotional abuse marriage or emotionally abusive relationship
- Learn how anger plays a powerful role in emotional abuse
- Understand how gender differences influence how abuse is expressed
- Learn what are the five dynamics that characterize emotional abuse
- Understand as a victim of emotional abuse why it is not your fault
- What steps an emotional abuser must take if he or she is to change for the better
- The critical steps you need to take if there is domestic violence in your marriage or committed relationship
- How to prevent emotional abuse in the future
- How marriage counseling with the right professional is an essential resource
You should never accept a life of emotional abuse; not for yourself and not for those you love.
If you have an emotionally abusive husband or an emotionally abusive wife you need to take a strong stand and convince him or her to give up his or her bad behavior and replace it with loving, kindly, and respectful behavior.
If your emotionally abusive husband or emotionally abusive wife won't give up their abusive ways, then you should consider ending the relationship.
You are entitled to happiness; you can never be happy if you are being abused!
When you buy my book, The 15 Essential Facts Victims of Emotional Abuse Need to Know it as if I am personally counseling you on how to free yourself from your abusive marriage or committed relationship.
I have worked for over 25 years with wonderful people like yourself trying to make their marriage and committed relationship better. I know from my university training and practical experience working with individuals and couples in difficult relationships exactly what you need to do to free yourself from emotional abuse. Let me help.
For just a few dollars you can have The 15 Essential Facts Victims of Emotional Abuse Need to Know delivered directly to your computer or handheld device.
Click or tap the Amazon button below and get your copy of this practical guide on how to stop emotional abuse. Take action now…