Optimism — The Art of Positive Feelings
Establish feelings of hope and contentment
by Abe Kass
Having a positive mood and attitude is personal wealth that is far greater than money, fame, or privilege!
Rate yourself. Are you an optimist or pessimist? Take the quiz:
1. Do you expect good things to happen? Yes or No.
2. Do you anticipate success? Yes or No.
3. Most of the day, are your thoughts positive? Yes or No.
4. Do you look forward to tomorrow? Yes or No.
5. Are future decisions more important than past mistakes? Yes or No.
6. Is success part of your life? Yes or No.
7. Is your glass half full? Yes or No.
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, you need to learn how to think positively and have an optimistic outlook on life.
Scientists have proven that happiness is a very personal trait. It has nothing to do with wealth, fame, or privilege. Happiness comes from within.
This simply means: You create your own moods.
"People depress themselves," states Mary Goulding, M.S.W. speaking to a panel of experts. And as you depress yourself, so too you can build happiness and confidence.
You cannot force yourself to feel happy and secure. But you can teach your mind to think in ways that naturally create feelings of happiness and confidence.
Fortunately, there are many best self-help books for women and men that can teach you how.
Hi, this is family therapist Abe Kass.
After twenty years of research and at a cost of many thousands of dollars, I have created the perfect vehicle to transform you from gloom to joy; insecure to secure; and from fear to confidence.
I have produced an outstanding audio program, OPTIMISM — the art of positive thinking that will teach you how to use the power of your mind to produce happy and secure feelings — even during difficult times.
This outstanding audio best self-help program will teach you how to use your mind to generate happiness. With upgraded thinking patterns, you will feel better about everything you do and cope better with everything that happens.
This is one of the best self-help books for women and men who want a quick and easy way to develop more healthy ways of thinking.
The benefits of being an “optimist” are many:
- You will be more confident.
- You will be happier.
- Your will feel safer.
- People will enjoy being around you.
- People will enjoy talking with you.
- You will you will increase your likelihood of success.
- You will increase your enjoyment of life.
The lessons you get contain all the necessary strategies for success; using the best of psychology, education and hypnosis. It's so easy it's like cognitive therapy in a pill!
Scientifically and professionally designed to teach you how to nurture positive thinking patterns — in only 8-minutes-a-day for 3-weeks!*
Use this audio best self-help book to learn how to use your mind to create positive thoughts and expectations — plain and simple!
- Convenient. You are active and busy. This is precisely why I have designed this self-help book to require only 8-minutes-day. This is one of the reasons is that OPTIMISM — the art of positive thinking audio program is the best amongst the best self-help books on the market.
- Private. Solve your problems privately without involving others (counseling services, teachers or doctors). With Optimism — the art of positive thinking self-help book your problem and the solution remains confidential!
- Full Mind Learning. Scientists know intellectual, logical, and analytical learning uses the "left/conscious" side of the brain, and emotional, imaginative, and creative learning uses the "right/subconscious" side of the brain. This best self-help book engages both sides of the mind for optimal learning, making the development of positive thought patterns easy and long-lasting. This is very different from the other best self-help books for women and men seeking to increase their mental health. Using both "sides" of your mind is key to lasting success.
- Targets A Specific Problem. There is no need for you to listen to a lengthy collection of self-improvement audio programs or read a wordy book or two, and then try to extract from it the 5% or 10% that is relevant. This optimism building self-help book targets a specific problem and provides a specific solution.
- Practical Skills. Theory is nice, but change will not happen without action. Plain and simple — you need to know what to do, and that is what my skill building component teaches. You will master the attitudes, thinking, and behavior that leads to a positive outlook on life.
This is what you will get in this amazing optimism building self-help book:
- Introduction. This track teaches how to use this self-help book.
- Intellectual Mind Instruction (8 minutes). This lesson teaches the "intellectual" or conscious mind the basic principals and life-skills needed to generate positive thoughts.
- Emotional Mind Instruction (8 minutes). This lesson uses the "emotional" or subconscious mind to support developing a mind free of negativity and a mind that is a generator of positive thinking.
- Deep Relaxation (about 27 minutes). This is an optional lesson that gently leads you on a personal inner journey using the power of your imagination to achieve positive thought patterns.
Listen to a short clip of this optimism building best self-help book:
Take this opportunity to create for yourself something of true and lasting value. All it takes is about 8-minutes-a-day of focused attention. This best self-help book will change your life for the better.
CAUTION: This audio best self-help book won't entertain — but it WILL HELP YOU BUILD AN OPTIMISTIC VIEW ON LIFE. This program uses repetition to LEARN THE SKILLS NEEDED TO ELIMINATE NEGATIVE THINKING. DON'T BUY if you are looking for an old-fashioned — psychobabble — approach.
Lasting positive changes are possible using our advanced educational technologies. Learn in the privacy and convenience of your home, office, or car. In many cases, this program can be an effective alternative to traditional office therapy — and at a fraction of the cost!
Start today with our OPTIMISM — the art of positive thinking audio program.
Purchase now this amazingly simple and easy to use audio learn how to be optimistic best self-help book for men and women. Get the MP3 or CD version:
Reviews of OPTIMISM — the art of positive thinking:
"After listening to it consistently for three weeks, I have gained a much more positive outlook on life. Now I am able to appreciate what is good life. I am more optimistic. With that said and done, I will state my review "this is a great audio program, it is simple, easy to understand, and best of all it works." - Larry
"I just wanted to say thank you for a great CD. They are truly awesome! I already bought the Anger Control CD and also the Optimism CD and look forward to getting the others." -E.R.
"I have been listening to your Optimism CD and it took me only a few days to pull out of my mini-depression. I put your affirmations on my palm pilot and I review them daily." -G.K.
"I have been very confused and upset for several weeks. After listening to your Optimism and Positive Thinking tape I immediately felt so much better. Now I am feeling confident and in control." -Y.D.
"I was listening to your Optimism CD when my computer broke. The part about looking for the positive in everything really got me thinking. I did it and rather than getting stressed-out I started to feel better." -R.T.
"I listen to your Optimism program almost every night. Going through a divorce and everything else that is going wrong, it is the only thing that keeps me together!" -G.S.
"Easy to listen to and comprehend what it's trying to get across, which is all good." -R.K.
"It really helps. I have bought this program because I am currently going through a rough period in my life. This program has given me the knowledge and skills necessary to see the sunny side of life." -E.K.
"This program has taught me not to expect the worst out of life. It is true that many people think it wise to be prepared for the worst results, worst situations, worst everything... but I realized that I don't really believe so. I had spent my whole life thinking about bad situations and preparing myself to handle them. That is why they always came; because I welcomed them into my life by thinking about them." -J.F.
"This CD has given me the power and the courage to believe only in good happenings and to be grateful for the best situations, and in that I would be welcoming the good things into my life. All the bad thoughts in my past used to cause me to feel negative feelings like guilt, sadness, anger and many other devastating feelings, which prevented me from thinking clear and fixing the bad situations whenever I would find myself in one of them. Instead, I would start wallowing and only make things worse on myself. In following this program, my mind is now more at peace and I encourage positive happenings ti manifest." - D.S.
"This program has taught me that whenever I feel bad about a thought I'm having, that means I'm encouraging the thought to manifest. Now, whenever I find it hard to think positively in some very hard circumstances, all I do is listen to this CD and I feel overwhelmed with positive power that helps me think good thoughts." -O.I.
* Please note: 8-minutes-a-day for 3-weeks is required for typical problems. Some individuals need to use this best self-help book for a longer period of time or require occasional reviews. Also, some individuals may require specific treatments not provided by this book. Since every person's situation is unique, results cannot be guaranteed.