Attract the people you like and bring them close to you
by Abe Kass
Hi, this is family therapist Abe Kass.
Skillful listening is one of the most important of all the relationship building skills husbands and wives need to know.
Relationship Listening — attract the people you like and bring them close to you audio book will hand you the industrial strength listening skills needed to generate love and friendship.
These amazing audio lessons are simple, easy to use, and take only 8-minutes a day of learning for about three weeks (this is an average length of time for most people).
The lessons you get contain all the necessary strategies for success; using the best of psychology, education and hypnosis.
Scientifically and professionally designed to teach you how to develop "powerful listening skills" — in only 8-minutes-a-day for 3-weeks!*
Relationship Listening — attract the people you like and bring them close to you audio book is one of the best self-help books for men and women wanting to know how to fix a broken marriage, strengthen their relationship, and ways to build intimacy.
Here are the outstanding features in this best self-help books for men and women looking to have a close relationship::
- Convenient. You are active and busy. This is precisely why I have designed self-help lessons that require only 8-minutes-day.
- Private. Solve your problems privately without involving others (counseling services, teachers or doctors). With Relationship Listening — attract the people you like and bring them close to you self-help audio book your problem and the solution remains confidential!
- Full Mind Learning. Scientists know intellectual, logical, and analytical learning uses the "left/conscious" side of the brain, and emotional, imaginative, and creative learning uses the "right/subconscious" side of the brain. This self-help book engages both sides of the mind for optimal learning, making learning communication skills easy and long-lasting.
- Targets A Specific Problem. There is no need for you to listen to a lengthy collection of self-improvement audio programs or read a wordy book or two, and then try to extract from it the 5% or 10% that is relevant. This self-help book targets a specific problem and provides a specific solution. Relationship Listening — attract the people you like and bring them close to you is different from the other best self-help books that teach relationship building skills. With Relationship Listening — attract the people you like and bring them close to you, you don't waste your time with the author's meandering and slow pace. With this best self-help book you get right to the point... directly.
- Practical Skills. Theory is nice, but change will not happen without action. Plain and simple — you need to know what to do, and that is what you learn in skill building component of this best self-help book, Relationship Listening — attract the people you like and bring them close to you. You will master the behavior that leads to expert listening leading to love and friendship.
This is what you will get in this amazing relationship building best self-help books for men and women looking to have a close relationship:
- Introduction. This track teaches how to use this self-help book.
- Intellectual Mind Instruction (8 minutes). This lesson teaches the "intellectual" or conscious mind the basic principals and life-skills needed to be an expert listener.
- Emotional Mind Instruction (8 minutes). This lesson uses the "emotional" or subconscious mind to support your quest to become and maintain your expert listening skills.
- Deep Relaxation (about 27 minutes). This is an optional lesson that gently leads you on a personal inner journey using the power of your imagination to achieve expert communications skills.
Learn how to fix a broken marriage, how to put an end to arguing, misunderstanding, and loneliness. When you train yourself on how to be an expert listener, you will then know how to build a healthy and loving relationship. There are many relationship building skills couples need to know; skillful listening is the most important one.
Listen to a short clip of this relationship building best self-help book:
CAUTION: This program won't entertain — but it WILL HELP YOU LEARN LISTENING SKILLS TO BUILD LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP. This program uses repetition to LEARN THE SKILLS NEEDED TO BE AN EXPERT LISTENER. DON'T BUY if you are looking for an old-fashioned — psychobabble — approach.
Lasting positive changes are possible using our advanced educational technologies. Learn in the privacy and convenience of your home, office, or car. In many cases, this program can be an effective alternative to traditional office therapy — and at a fraction of the cost!
Purchase now this amazingly simple and easy to use audio best self-help book for men and women who want to learn how to use their words to get close. Get the MP3 or CD version:
Reviews of Relationship Listening — attract the people you like and bring them close to you:
"When my husband listened to your Relationship Listening program, a miracle happened! Our marriage was dramatically transformed for the better." - L.K.
"After my wife listened to your CD on Relationship Listening, our relationship improved immediately. I was amazed." - C.L.
"This program is amazingly effective. In the past, whenever I felt I faced problems in my relationships, I thought of what my partners did wrong. I almost never gave my partners the chance to explain anything, and yet worse, never asked them to talk." - D. Zellman "Zee."
"This program made me realize that the most important part of relationships is communication, and communication is a two way action; talking and listening. After one week from listening to this program, my relationships with people improved 200% and I feel so much better about people and about myself. I used to judge people immediately, whether people who were potential romantic partners or potential friends. Now, I give myself a chance to get to communicate with people and know them on a whole different level. I also have completely new and improved ways of finding solutions to my problems with my partners." - G.W.
This program made my life a lot easier and happier without even interfering in my schedule. All I need to do is put myself in a relaxing setting and listen to the program." - T.C.
"I really enjoyed using this program. I found that the concepts were explained in a practical and easy to understand format. My relationships are now deeper and more meaningful. I would recommend this program to anyone who is looking for improved relationships with their loved ones." - Ben
"After listening to your Relationship Listening program I now understand why my wife never seemed satisfied. I now have the right tools to help us move forward." - M.P.
"I am a skeptical of self-help titles, but this one is different. When you first listen to it, it may seem a little corny, but I found out that over the past few weeks, by listening to one of the 8-minutes segments each morning as instructed, my relationships began steady improvement. Now I don't rush or interrupt people like I used to. Amazingly enough, I discovered that my friends, co-workers and family are really interesting, if I actually listen. Who knew? Plus the less I say, the better a communicator they think I am, and when I do speak up, they listen closely to me. Thank you, Dr. Kass!" - Rob
"I have been listening to your Relationship Listening CD over and over again. Now, for the first time, I understand why my wife has been so unhappy with our relationship. If I had only known years ago about healthy communication, I could have eliminated much suffering for both of us." - T.P.
"Simplicity must be the ticket. There are basic concepts presented in this program that are easily grasped and get right to the core of it. They are not the concepts I had earlier heard which did little to assist.” -Benjamin
"I found this audio very useful and easy to listen to. I acquired from the internet information about the research behind it, and found it helpful for me to fully understand the methods behind the program. I now find myself changing some of myself defeating habits and thinking patterns without effort. One of the many helpful ideas from the audio is that positive thoughts and thinking is not necessary automatic but a little effort can initiate subtle and powerful change. I would recommend this type of program to anyone." -B.D.
* Please note: 8-minutes-a-day for 3-weeks is required for typical problems. Some individuals need to use this best self-help book for a longer period of time or require occasional reviews. Also, some individuals may require specific treatments not provided by this book. Since every person's situation is unique, results cannot be guaranteed.